Placement @ DPCOE
Training & Placement (T&P) Cell is an integral part of our institution. The cell functions all through the year to generate placement and training opportunities for students. The cell organizes training activities that prepares students for the campus placement drive.
Our campus placement program receives participation from leading corporations, organizations across the country. Our sincere, earnest efforts have borne fruit to form progressive relationships with leading giants in the industrial sector.
Our placement cell works with a high degree of professionalism, and is well recognized by corporations and organizations to provide timely information to candidates that fit in the selection criterion.
The cell organizes and coordinates activities collectively with the students and all Head of Departments. The staff coordinators support in all the T&P cell activities. The Placement cell has adopted an effective communication system to keep students informed about potential job opportunities and guides them on application and interview procedures from time to time.
Mphasis consistently delivers applications services, infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology know how, domain and process expertise. They service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and Governments around the world.
For more details on the company visit their website: http://www.mphasis.com/
Software Engineers for the Applications Team
Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai
- Minimum 55% marks in graduation for Maharashtra students
- Good communication skills
- The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
Cognizant is a U.S. based global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, USA. Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses. By emphasizing its strengths in close customer relationships, highly flexible operations, seamless global delivery culture, and deep knowledge of companies and markets, Cognizant helps its customers achieve better bottom-line results and delivers a better return on outsourcing.
For more details on the company visit their website : http://www.cognizant.com/
As a Software Engineer, the candidate should be involved in coding, testing and debugging. He/she should be responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision and needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.
- The candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates from any reputed institution with 0-4 years of experience.
- He/she should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the knowledge of the technical platforms of a project.
- He/she should have the ability of applying design specifications techniques.
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. TCS has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of the Big 4 Global IT Services Brands. They offer assurance services, engineering and industrial services, business process engineering and industrial services and IT infrastructure services.
For further information visit: http://www.tcs.com
- E. Information Technology (IT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Engineering (CE), Management Information Systems (MIS), or Software Engineering (SE)
- Cumulative or major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, and Information Systems
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocate
- Previous experience in Java/J2EE, C++/C#, .NET, VB/ASP Development and Database experience is preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail and capacity to demonstrate continual learning
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Ability to work both individually and with teams
- Develop, create, and modify general computer application softwares or specialized programs
- Design or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency
- Improve existing systems by analyzing areas of modification
- Analyze, design and coordinate database development with a team or individually
- Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
WNS Global Services
WNS is a leading global Business Process Management company. It offers business value to more than 200 global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. It has over 26,630 professionals across 32 delivery centers worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
For more information visit their site: http://www.wns.com/
Delivering bug-free enterprise solutions based on customer’s requirements within the stipulated timeline.
G-Bachelor’s Level Degree
- Creation and design of test scenarios for the testing of software programs
- Keeping up to date with standards and requirements of software quality assurance as stipulated by software testing authorities
- Development and implementation of software program functionality and regression tests
- Development and implementation of software program load/performance tests
- Preparation and tracking of reports on defects and problems that arise during software tests
- Preparation of software evaluation and process evaluation audit reports
- Working knowledge of ASP/ASP.NET/C#/SQL Server 2008
- Must have worked with any one of the automated testing platforms like HP-QuickTest Professional; Selenium.
- Must have worked with at least 3/4 Full Web based Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Must have demonstrated capabilities in automated testing / manual testing.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of load / performance testing