Entrepreneurship Development Cell
“The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer”………..Nolan Bushnell
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell of DPCOE was established in 2012 with the vision of achieving the perfect union of technical proficiency, leadership and managerial skills to universal citizens and inventions in the path of entrepreneurship. Dhole Patil College of Engineering is contributing for the mission- Start Up India by promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship among students through education, research and various training sessions.
The entrepreneurship is a key element in the industrial development and economic growth of the nation. The entrepreneurship awareness can be enhanced among the students by means of Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EAC) and Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDP) with the coordination of successful entrepreneurs resulting to socio-economic development of nation.
Prof. Nitasha B. Chaudhari is the Chief Coordinator of the Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) and working as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department. She has participated in the International conference on World Renewable Energy Congress XVI (WREC2017) at Murdoch University of Western Australia and got the platform to have an interaction with the technocrats worldwide. She has organized various programmes and awareness camps along with all department staff regarding entrepreneurship development sponsored by Department of Science and Technology.
We aim to be a renowned centre for entrepreneurship development programmes. This would be through creating an encouraging and warm culture to promote entrepreneurial ventures which ultimately contribute to the country’s development.
- Conducting an Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp each semester.
- Arranging suitable interactions with successful entrepreneurs through guest lectures, seminars, one to one interactions every three months.
- Conducting specific skill development programmes on Entrepreneurship.
- To coordinate with the Women Empowerment Cell of the Institution in promoting Women Entrepreneurship.
- To organize an international conference on Entrepreneurship Development, thereby laying a platform for budding entrepreneurs of each academic year
Industry Institute Partnership Cell
- The IIPC Cell works as focal point for better interaction between the academia and industry and achieves the following objectives:
- Encourages the tie-ups or MoUs with Industries for mutual benefit.
- Assigning projects / dissertation work in industries under the joint guidance of the faculty and experts from industry.
- Planning of industrial visits.
- Organizing personality development workshop for students related to soft skills development Inviting industry experts for guest lectures, seminars.
- Arranging industrial training for students and faculty members.
- Identifying the opportunities for student project work in Industries.
- Identifying the opportunities for student placements/internships in Industries.
- Promoting consultancy activities, training courses for industry people
- Providing scholarships/fellowships instituted by industries at the Institute for students.
- Prof. Vijay Chauhan – Mechanical Engineering
- Prof. Bhushan Karamkar – Automobile Engineering
- Prof. Kanchan Wankhede – Computer Engineering
- Prof. Irshad Shaikh – Civil Engineering
- Prof. Manoj Sonone – E & TC Engineering
- Prof. Rahul Ghode – IT Engineering