A college library is like a time-machine that takes our students to various technological eras and the far-history of human behavioral patterns. At DPCOE, the library is spacious, well-ventilated and has a large seating capacity. Our library has a rich collection of technical and soft skill books for Engineering and Management students. We also have autobiographies of entrepreneurs, motivational books, journals, research papers and e-journals too. This saves our students the effort to collect study material from various sources. Supportive facilities like printouts, photocopies, etc. are also available at our library.
|TOTAL LIBRARY||COLLECTION -16908||TOTAL NO OF TITLES||3197|
|2||E & Tc||732||3542|
|6||M. B. A.||337||1549|
|7||Science & Humanities||6||0||6|
|E Journals Springer 586|
|TOTAL LIBRARY AREA: 700SQM|
|SEATING CAPACITY OF STUDENTS- 250|
|TOTAL LIBRARY COST ,WITH BOOKS & JOURNALS IS RS : 67,70,360/-|
Dhole Patil College Library functions with well-defined objectives:
- To function as the best digital library.
- To provide latest and technically advanced online service that enriches the student learning process.
- Adequately serve the requirements of teachers and students, towards reading, study and research.
- To ensure timely availability of books and study material.
8.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Access to various libraries:
- British Library
- IIT Mumbai Library
- Jaykar Library
- Access to University Examinations Question Paper and other related exam papers
- Display of latest books, journals, digital database
- Collection display of daily newspapers
- Book loan facility
- Departmental library facility
- IEEE Online journal facility
- ASME Online Journal
- ASTM Digital Library
- McGraw-Hill Digital Library
- SPRINGER Link Journal
- SCIENCE DIRECT link
- J – Gate for Engineering & MBA
- EBSCO online database service for MBA
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification|
|Digambar More||Asst. Librarian||M.Lib.|
|Hanmant Aiwade||Asst. Librarian||B.Lib.|
|Vidhyadhar Bramhane||Asst. Librarian||M.Lib.|
Library Rules and Regulations
- Entire library is primarily intended for the students & staff of DPCOE and all students are expected to maintain silence in the library.
- Personal belongings and eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Students are not permitted to sit in library during their lectures & practical hours.
- Folding the corners of pages, marking, underlining or highlighting the content or text matter, tearing out pages and writing with pen or pencil in any book/s is not permitted.
- One library card will enable a student to borrow four books at a time and he/she will responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Books will be issued only on production of library card. Books will only be issued to the library card holder and not to anybody else.
- Ensure that you get the books issued on the same day on which you have placed the demand slip. Otherwise the same books can be issued to the next student.
- Books are issued for one week. They may be reissued for another week through renewal request before the ‘return due date’, if there is no demand from another student for it.
- If a student fails to return book/s on the return date, he/she will be liable for a fine @ Re. 1/- per day per book.
- Current issues of journals / magazines will not be issued to students to be taken outside the library. However old issues of certain journals / magazines may be issued for 2 days.
- If the book is lost or damaged by the borrower to be unserviceable for future use, the fine sum will be equal to the cost of procuring another copy of the book.
- Certain valuable / rare books / reference books will not be issued outside the library. Such books will be issued in library / reading hall only during library working hours.
- Loss of the library card should be intimated to librarian immediately in writing by mentioning their previous card details. Duplicate card will be issued at the cost of Rs. 100/- after verification.